Have you ever wanted to try a chemical peel? These treatments can do wonderful things for your skin.
- Diminish and/or improve fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduce pore size.
- Improve overall texture of the skin.
- Reduce freckles, sun damage, and other types of pigmentation.
- Brighten your complexion.
We offer 4 types of peel at The Medical spa:
- The Blue Radiance Peel- this is a lunchtime peel that takes about 15 minutes to complete. It provides a minimal amount of peeling. Perfect right before an event and compliments microdermabrasion very well. You can do this peel every 4-6 weeks.
- The Blue Radiance Plus Peel- this peel starts with the same peel as above, but you get a strong Retin-A topper as well. You go home in this mixture and wash it off after 4 hours. This peel provides more peeling than the smaller version (and more correction), but doesn’t have as much downtime associated with the Obagi Blue Peel. This peel is very popular at our medical spa.
- The Obagi Blue Peel- this peel is a heavy-duty TCA peel that will produce a lot of peeling over 5-7 days. This chemical peel is perfect for someone who has a lot of texture issues of their skin. We recommend patients only do this peel once per year.
- The Melanage Peel- this peel is designed specifically for patients with a lot of pigmentation and sun damage. The Melanage peel provides a lot of “snowflake-like” peeling for about a week. The results of this peel are usually dramatic.
Like we mentioned before, chemical peels are a nice marriage to the microdermabrasion. Microdermabrasion is a relaxing treatment that used a diamond tip device that removes dead and dull skin from your face. We recommend having microdermabrasion in between peels to keep your skin clean and bright.
If you are interested in any of these peels or microdermabrasion, please give us a call at (405)945-0001 to schedule your free consultation.